My duty is to be focus on our DNS, WEB,
Mail and DB Linux Servers, and do what ever
to ensure configuration, structural, safety
Duties Charged With …
– Installing, supporting, and maintaining servers or other computer systems.
– Planning for and responding to service outages and other problems.
– Project management for systems-related projects.
– Supervising or training computer operators.
– Consultant for computer problems beyond the knowledge of technical support.
– Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
– Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
– Performing routine audits of systems and software.
– Performing backups.
– Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
– Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
– Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
– Answering technical queries.
– Responsibility for security.
– Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
– Troubleshooting any reported problems.
– System performance tuning.
– Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.